Honored Contributor

I think these cuffs might be the American West Big Deal on Wednesday, May 29, 2019!

Image may contain: one or more people and jewellery

I'm sure they will look better when we see them presented! Now if I can decide which one - or two - or three! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I think these cuffs might be the American West Big Deal on Wednesday, May 29, 2019!

They do have a TSV look to them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: I think these cuffs might be the American West Big Deal on Wednesday, May 29, 2019!

could be.  they are lovely and multi purchase worthy.

i thought it may be something with 'silver pearls' due to all the new listings with them. for the upsells.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Frequent Contributor

I can see buying multiples. And, hope yiur are right.

Occasional Visitor

Yes I think I would like these. I need pieces that match the red coral necklace with the enhancer, with brass and silver beads. Also need earrings. I love Carolyn's jewelry

Respected Contributor

yes, it must be the bracelet.   just saw it flashed on Q.

will be thinking of which ones i have to have!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I think Carolyn said as much on the American West facebook page.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Well, I narrowed it down to two colors - Variscite and Spiny Oyster. Don't have either. Decisions, decisions! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of earrings that are unrelated to the TSV and haven't been presented yet.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Well, I narrowed it down to two colors - Variscite and Spiny Oyster. Don't have either. Decisions, decisions! Smiley Wink

@beach-mom : I grabbed denim lapis.

Because I am a denim gal.

Because I already have a happy mountain of turquoise.

Would have gotten varicite as well, but my salary reflects the fact that I am, in the end, a teacher . . .