Honored Contributor

I've been watching this earrings for so long

I wasn't comfortable with the $59 price tag.  When it hit me that American West was on today, I looked for these earrings the usual way, by brand.  They weren't on my waitlist so I had to find a previous post where I had copied in a photo of them to get the item number. 

When I keyed in the item number, I saw the price was $30.08 and it was a limited quantity offering.

Have no idea why a person can't find them any other way, but it doesn't matter.  I got my earrings for $30.08 and not $59.00.

I am so happy I am practically spazzing out here, lol

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  YAY!!! 

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Happy for you Birdie....Hope there is something good on this afternoon...I haven't ordered anything in a while and feel I need a new treat....LOL...DW

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama

I am so happy for you!  Those earrings are great and by "reading you" I feel they suit you to a T.  Isn't it wonderful when the stars allign? Haha

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry, I was rude.  If anyone else wanted them, the item number is

J320516.  This is what I call a sale, rofl.

Trusted Contributor

Birdie I don't think you were rude at all...thanks for the number..I wish I could wear silver..seems the older I get I can only wear gold in these ears...I have so many silver earrings from living for so many years in Co and going to Albuquerque and Santa Fe shopping...alas..I think the next time I see my sister I'll offer them to her..she's only 52 and has younger ears than I do..lol...DW

Respected Contributor

Congratulations, way to hang in there for the bargain price!

I just haven't been fired up about anything in the collection for a while, much to the relief of my credit card 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally - I got 'em

[ Edited ]

What do you think of the new Jennifer Nettles necklace - WOW!!!

Jennifer Nettles Sterling Turquoise Squash BlossomNecklace - J326466

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama - Congratulations! They're beautiful! I DVR'ed the shows today - caught part of the one just on. The first one had a glitch 12 minutes in. It tells me it got the whole 2 hours, but it won't go past that 12 minute mark! Smiley Sad

Carolyn brought some beautiful items. I would have liked the cuff that sold out. Still thinking about some of the earrings. At least she'll be back in April with AW again! And she'll be back with CP in March. I got the CP dragonfly cuff to give as a present, but then I tried it on. I want to keep it - don't know what I'll do! Smiley Embarassed

GREAT to see some activity on Carolyn's forum! Hi to all of the sisters! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Bernie,  congratulations on scoring your new earrings at YOUR price.   Good things come to she who waits. 

The necklace is modest by squash blossom standards.   They are usually huge.   You know,  I've lived in the Albuquerque area 16 years and visited regularly for years before that.   In that time I've only seen 2 people wear those things.   One was in a restaurant during balloon fiesta on what I'm sure was a tourist.   The other was on a woman in one of those trendy "ladies who lunch"  places.   The Indians wear the best ones for their ceremonial dances.   I never had an interest in owning one.   Poster Alijoi  has some beautiful ones. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment