Esteemed Contributor

I so want the 36" white agate chain.  I may cave.

I have a white agate enhancer, several rings, and several earrings. but no white agate necklace.  Of course, I have nowhere to wear it except casually, but why not?  How gorgeous this would be with the sterling longhorn necklace.  I have a vintage turquoise necklace (I'm from Utah) and a pretty amber choker - talk about layering.  Oh how good it would be!

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn's Show today, 10/15

Get it.

I so love enabling others. Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @pupwhipped.  Of course, I did.  And I gave all my pearls to a good friend (seriously - I put them back in their boxes and left them at her door - she belongs to a church that can donate them and she may enjoy them for her work).  The agate is just so much better, in my book.  Love CP.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Oh my, that was a lovely thing to do. You should feel very good about your purchase and your generosity. Enjoy your new necklace and wear it in good health!

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Thanks, @pupwhipped.  Of course, I did.  And I gave all my pearls to a good friend (seriously - I put them back in their boxes and left them at her door - she belongs to a church that can donate them and she may enjoy them for her work).  The agate is just so much better, in my book.  Love CP.

A person after my own heart.  I'd much rather have agate than pearls.  Not a pearl fan here at all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Go big or go home.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Congrats and enjoy @Sweetbay magnolia!