Honored Contributor

Carolyn's Labor Day Shows 2017

I ordered the Luna necklace in white MOP - very different for me. I'm watching now on QVC2 - I think the first show I've watched on "2" since it doesn't come on our cable system until 2 a.m. I wish they'd put Carolyn on the regular station more - so I could sit and relax after fixing our Labor Day feast! Smiley Wink

Did anyone else get something special? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn's Labor Day Shows 2017

Unakite - I have a necklace from years ago with this stone. I never knew what it was before! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom I actually purchased a stackable ring from Carolyn's regular collection (not American West).  I liked it so much I purchased one more this weekend.  I have a few rings from her American West collection.  I truly enjoy her shows.  It's relaxing and enjoyable even if you don't purchase.  She did have a lot of pretty necklaces but I very seldom wear a necklace.  Enjoy your purchase. I can't wait to get the ring so I can wear it with the other one I have.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 - I don't have any of her stackable rings, but I wish I did! I love the set she just showed a while ago. Can you share the set you got? She is bringing a lot to the AW collection this time. I like Fritz Casuse and I wish she'd bring more of his pieces too - not that there is not enough already to tempt me! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom,     The item no. is J347068 $29.98.  What I don't understand is if you go to Carolyn Pollack and select rings you see this ring but further down there is one that is similar but costs $10 more.  Now I compared the stone sizes and they were smaller with the ring that costs $19 more so it must be more silver.  The stones are teeny tiny but that is what I liked about this ring.  You still get the sparkle from the stone.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 - What a pretty ring! I did look at the 2nd one you mentioned too. I think yours was less expensive because it is on a special price right now. The second one is the regular QVC price. If I got one, and I hope I can in the future, I would get the one you got! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Carolyn just announced she 's going to have The Big Deal on QVC2 tonight - September 5! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  I couldn't find a "luna necklace".  What's the item #? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

The Luna Necklace is J349135. It also has a matching cuff and earrings. It's very different from anything Carolyn has done in American West or any of her lines.

Valued Contributor

By the way, I think the Big Deal is going to be a version of the Super Nova Naja in red, white and blue. I received an email promoting the Labor Day shows including tonight and tomorrow night and when I zoomed in on the photo I saw the model was wearing the new items from yesterday's shows plus the new naja.