Honored Contributor

I always check here for news about Carolyn and her lines, but more posters post on the regular jewelry forum. 

If we want information I guess we can find it there.

Good sales on Amazon, some department stores, and her own website. I'm waiting for QVC to "catch up" - LOL!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I just received the cute hummingbird earring in lapis, from A.

Also a natural aquamarine earring and the "AW" logo earring.

Expecting the AW signet ring tomorrow, from the Q.  And a Fritz Casuse ring from A.

The hummingbird earrings are very nice.  I will enjoy them, in fact I am am wearing them now.

I love CP pieces.  She had a very lovely design sense.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Just ordered more, @beach-mom !  Amazon has some amazing deals on her pieces and I just had to have.  The best jewelry, the most wearable, and the type that suits me, is CP.

I'll find other venues, but I will continue to buy AM West and CP pieces while they are available.  Such good quality silver and pretty designs.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered some malachite pieces from the big A.  A cuff, and a ring.

I absolutely have to stop buying!

I think I need to go through the jewelry box and assess what I have.  (will I buy more?  possibly)

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Carolyn is on Tuesday, April 25, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., on QVC 2 with a clearance show. 

There's really not a whole lot available now, unless they bring more in from somewhere for the show.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I watched the show and ordered two pieces I've been wanting. I did check "other" places, but it's sold out. So I thought I'd better get them before they're gone and I've lost my chance!

J418822 and J418862

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I just received the cute hummingbird earring in lapis, from A.

Also a natural aquamarine earring and the "AW" logo earring.

Expecting the AW signet ring tomorrow, from the Q.  And a Fritz Casuse ring from A.

The hummingbird earrings are very nice.  I will enjoy them, in fact I am am wearing them now.

I love CP pieces.  She had a very lovely design sense.

@Sweetbay magnolia - After reading your post I'd been thinking about the logo earrings. So today, in addition to my red rose pieces, I got that too. I was able to get them from the same place you did.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Those are gorgeous, @beach-mom !  I love the detail on the rose and I love those colors together.

I'm still somewhat shocked that I ordered as much as I did, but I have a new haul coming tomorrow from the big A.

The hummingbird lapis earrings are so sweet and I got the matching necklace.  Have a couple (three) cuffs coming and an all around malachite band ring, as well.

I missed the show today but I'm going to look it up for a re-run.  I love Rick and Carolyn looks really great.

One thing I know, Im saving these boxes.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I see now that Carolyn hosted the show solo (I must have seen an old vidoe with her and Rick).

Anyhow, enjoy your pieces, @beach-mom .  I found the replay of the show on Facebook.  I think I was sublimnally avoiding QVC today because I've been on a jewelry buying spree.

Cogito ergo sum