Honored Contributor

Carolyn's American West shows for the July 4th weekend have come and gone

I did order the three-strand coral bracelet that was the QVC2 big deal. I don't have anything like it, and I love the color combination. 

I'm still trying to figure out why she didn't have a TSV. Maybe it was production numbers or something. I think the Luna necklace would have been a perfect TSV, or even the Luna cuffs!  

I also ordered the concha and gemstone tennis bracelet in turquoise J348670. My wrist is 6-1/4, and I usually wear a small cuff, but something told me to get this in average. I hope I did the right thing. They didn't discuss sizing that much!

So what did you all get? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn's American West shows for the July 4th weekend have come and gone

i got J348670 in turq.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I really like some of her new pieces.  I hope she brings more in green turq.  I wasn't going to get anything but I caved.  I have to jump on cuff bracelets that are small enough to fit my wrist.  I got the sterling and brass amber and turq cuff.  I never have purchased anything in brass but on TV it looked like gold.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom

Does the three strand coral bracelet have a rich saturated red color ? In some pictures it seemed a little faded looking. TIA.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@beach-mom

Does the three strand coral bracelet have a rich saturated red color ? In some pictures it seemed a little faded looking. TIA.

Don't know yet @Azcowgirl. I hope it's a rich color. I'll let you know when it gets here! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom,

Thank you ! I hope so too (:

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

I really like some of her new pieces.  I hope she brings more in green turq.  I wasn't going to get anything but I caved.  I have to jump on cuff bracelets that are small enough to fit my wrist.  I got the sterling and brass amber and turq cuff.  I never have purchased anything in brass but on TV it looked like gold.

@makena - That's really pretty cuff! I think the brass will be fine. I love the two-tone look, and I have a sterling and brass chain necklace from Carolyn from a while ago. This seems to be a newer brass finish - more golden in color. She says it's treated so it won't discolor. So far my other brass pieces are fine, both my necklace and some I've had from other places. I have some earrings I've had for 25 years. I've never polished them, but they are a specific "brassy brass" color! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom

The Big Deal is considered a TSV on the QVC2, I think.

I just ordered this today.  Aside from liking the dainty ladybug on the leaf, it's also a gift with purchase item.

Sterling Silver & Brass Leaf Ladybug Bracelet by American West - J377492

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

I just received J335899 32" Multi-color Gemstone Bead Sterling Necklace by American West and I love it. I recently purchased a green turquoise ring and beaded bracelet from JAI and I'm really loving that stone. The JAI pieces work well with American West. The necklace has a 4" extender which makes it the perfect length to double up.

I paired it with J347352 Sterling Silver Gemstone Inlay Cross Enhancer. I have quite a few cross enhancers and this one is very substantial. The enhancer bail is a bit small to go over some of my thicker beads but it goes perfectly with the multi color gemstone necklace I got to go with it. I am very pleased with both of those items, wearing them today. I am  still waiting on J375513 Sterling Silver Feather Dangle Earrings which includes gift with purchase. They just recently shipped so I have to wait a bit for those. I went back to watch a video on those earrings ( I didn't see the presentation just ordered them online) and I see they are no longer available. Can't wait to see them and try them on in person.

I wish I had gotten the green turquoise Luna cuff. I had it in my cart but fell asleep so I figured I should be happy with the 3 pieces I already ordered but I can't stop thinking about it. Hope to see more green turquoise in the future.

I have a red coral 3 strand bracelet from last year, will have to see if it is the one you ordered @beach-mom. I love mine and it is a deep beautiful red. Hope you love yours too.

Honored Contributor

@Shortygirl - Your pieces sound beautiful! It's so great when other jewelry we have goes so well with AW!

@Azcowgirl and anyone else who's interested:

My bracelets came a while ago! I'm thrilled with both! The red coral one that was the "big deal" is even prettier than the picture. The pearls are luminous, and they contrast so well with the turquoise and the vivid red coral. It is a true red - mine is not faded at all. 

Sizing: I ordered the small (6-1/4" wrist). When Carolyn said it had a one-inch extender chain I decided I had more room to play with it. And I probably won't be wearing it with charms. I put it on so there are two "links" dangling down, so if I wanted it really loose I would still have room. DD tried it on. She's got a very tiny wrist, and it turned around her wrist. I was afraid the average would be halfway up my arm, and I wanted it closer to my wrist. 

The turquoise concha and gemstone tennis bracelet J348670 is another beautiful bracelet! It's just as the picture shows - it may not be sleeping beauty, but the turquoise is a bright color. This time I ordered the average, and for me it was the right choice. I'm afraid the small would have been really tight. 

So let me know if you got either or both of these and what you think! Smiley Happy