Honored Contributor

It looks like they will be semi retiring. They will be closing Relios and their stores, BUT they will be designing some for QVC, which will be taking over the manufacturing part of things. Carolyn plans to stay as the on-air vendor/representative for the line. 

For more information see @AuntMame 's thread on the Jewelry forum.

I'm really sad about this. It was nice to have quality southwestern jewelry made in the USA. I'm glad to have some treasured pieces and good memories of her shows.

As I said in the other thread, I'm being selfish. They plan to travel and spend more time with their grandchildren. So I do wish them a happy semi retirement!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Bill Pollack

@beach-mom wrote:

It looks like they will be semi retiring. They will be closing Relios and their stores, BUT they will be designing some for QVC, which will be taking over the manufacturing part of things. Carolyn plans to stay as the on-air vendor/representative for the line. 

For more information see @AuntMame 's thread on the Jewelry forum.

I'm really sad about this. It was nice to have quality southwestern jewelry made in the USA. I'm glad to have some treasured pieces and good memories of her shows.

As I said in the other thread, I'm being selfish. They plan to travel and spend more time with their grandchildren. So I do wish them a happy semi retirement!   Smiley Happy

@beach-mom .  There is a lot of Carolyn Pollack listed on Ebay.  Often when I find Relios and other QVC & HSN jewelry to resell on Ebay a lot of it has never been worn.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Bill Pollack

Thanks @rockygems123! The only piece I've ever bought elsewhere is a necklace I found at Macy's. QVC had the same one (all silver), but wanted more money for it. I was able to use a coupon and drop the price even more!  

I will check eBay. I just ordered some earrings I've been wanting on Amazon.   Smiley Happy