Watching the show (Sunday pm from

10 - 12). Rick and Carolyn work together so

well! 

Nice show.

šŸ˜Š

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Please adopt don't shop ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Save a life adopt a pet ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: šŸœ Carolyn Pollack & Rick, Nice show!

I love her jewelry!  This is really a lovely show!  I purchased three pieces so far.  The new cuff bracelet in turquoise, the silver bead coil bracelet and the cross ring. 

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I love her jewelry!  This is really a lovely show!  I purchased three pieces so far.  The new cuff bracelet in turquoise, the silver bead coil bracelet and the cross ring. 

I haven't decided what to purchase yet.

Enjoy your jewelry @KentuckyWoman!

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Please adopt don't shop ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Save a life adopt a pet ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
Respected Contributor

I remember hearing that they knew each other way back when in Minnesota.  Good show.

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.    Maybe it's their shared Minnesota roots.   Rick does such a great job selling jewelry (or anything else, for that matter).  

And he doesn't wear women's jewelry, either!

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed Rick and Carolyn together very much. I swear Rick doesn't seem to age much, he is wonderful at showing jewelry, he keeps a great pace without ever making me feel pressured to buy like some other shows/hosts.

Last night was my anniversary and knowing me like he does, Hubs says why don't you pick out some nice things for your present so I shopped last night from the comfort of my bed. Lucky me, Carolyn is here for tweekend with some of my favorite jewelry stones and designs.

I started out with the red coral cuff, it's just so stunning. I'd like to get all 3 if I could!

I also picked up the complimentary ring in red coral, the sterling bead wrap bracelet on the memory wire and the lapis, red coral and turquoise beaded necklace and the matching bracelet.

So excited to get my pieces! 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

I totally agree.    Maybe it's their shared Minnesota roots.   Rick does such a great job selling jewelry (or anything else, for that matter).  

I do not care for Rick at all. Carnival Barker!

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@NYwoman wrote:

I do not care for Rick at all. Carnival Barker!

I don't mind watching him for a while, but he does have that "barker" style while presenting...someone mentioned he hasn't aged, JMO but he's looking a bit "salty" around the edges, and time to "let out" a few seams as well!