Honored Contributor

CP QVC2 Big Deal - September 5-6, 2017

Who's getting the Super Naja? It's so beautiful, but I've already selected another new necklace. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: CP QVC2 Big Deal - September 5-6, 2017

@beach-mom wrote:

Who's getting the Super Naja? It's so beautiful, but I've already selected another new necklace. Smiley Happy

I'd like to order it but I'm concerned that the one I want is mislabeled.  When I select the multicolor color scheme, it shows the coral picture, and when I selet coral, it shows the multicolor picture.  Do you just select the description you want and hope the picture is wrong?The last thing I want is to order the wrong one and have it sell out.

Honored Contributor

@Belle_Femme wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I'd like to order it but I'm concerned that the one I want is mislabeled.  When I select the multicolor color scheme, it shows the coral picture, and when I selet coral, it shows the multicolor picture.  Do you just select the description you want and hope the picture is wrong?The last thing I want is to order the wrong one and have it sell out.

@Belle_Femme - Someone posted on the Jewelry forum about this. They should correct it. If I were you, I would call CS and specify the exact one I want. That way it would be safe. They're all pretty - which one do you like? Good luck! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wow, that's a good price ! Compared to what we paid for the sleeping beauty super nova naja !