Respected Contributor

So many nice items featured in tonight's show.  I am trying not to buy but she is making it hard.   I like J-348637 and the matching cross.  So pretty!

Honored Contributor

Re: April American West show

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Roni18

I wanted to see this presented, but so far no luck.Cat Sad

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Malachite-Turtle-Enhancer-by-American-West.product.J347349.html?s...

@lolakimono  It's small, just 1"long.  Almost like a charm. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the five stone bracelet in lapis...I already have the turquoise and coral..there are more shows tomorrow....I love the AW line....DW

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Roni18

I wanted to see this presented, but so far no luck.Cat Sad

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Malachite-Turtle-Enhancer-by-American-West.product.J347349.html?s...

@lolakimono  It's small, just 1"long.  Almost like a charm. 

@Kachina624

I saw that under New Arrivals this a.m. before school and thought it might be too small, but I was hoping there might be other pieces.  I was fortunate enough to get the Kenneth Johnson turtle jewelry when it debuted and I wear it often.

Respected Contributor

That turtle enhancer is cute!

I ended up ordering the necklace I was looking at.   I think I can use it with some of my enhancers and I thought it was unusual.

I started to order some other stuff but managed to stop myself!   I have gotten some really good deals on American West/Carolyn Pollack off of Zulily this year so I am trying to tell myself to wait for one of their sales. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dancingwoman wrote:

I ordered the five stone bracelet in lapis...I already have the turquoise and coral..there are more shows tomorrow....I love the AW line....DW

@dancingwoman...

I also own the turquoise and lapis ... waiting for the coral to be delivered ... I was lucky to be awake when one popped back in last week and I grabbed it lickety split.

I'm really intrigued by the highly polished sterling silver and brass squash blossom necklace Carolyn wore last night ... I think it's beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@SoX Yes that shiny squash is beautiful..lucky you to get the coral in that bracelet.... I check it often for my sister as she loved the coral too...maybe another will come in...enjoy your bracelet...DW

Esteemed Contributor

Had to have:  J347780. 

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Well, I went kind of crazy! 

I decided to go for the "mini" Supernova Naja J332270.

I love mixed metals, so the brass and turquoise butterfly charm J375511.

And because I love turquoise and I really love turquoise earrings, and of course I don't have NEARLY enough: J334338.

Now when they all come it will be like my birthday. Who cares if it's 9 months from now! Smiley Wink