Respected Contributor

Re: American West Shows - Memorial Day 2019

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I caved and ordered the red leather toggle necklace and J358061 greenish blue turq ring.  I thought she would have more shows this visit but I must have missed some of them.  Lots of new and pretty items though.

@KentuckyWoman  Another Pollack show coming up in two hours . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Thank you @beach-mom !

This reminds me of my cherished  Don Lucas jewelry.

I have a bracelet and earrings almost exactly like these:

colored-stone-bracelets-by-don-lucas.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 1.04.24 PM.png

8def92c9a8b84551565817e97f02a2bd.jpg

And, with your support,

I just ordered it!

Oh my goodness @1Professor ! That enhancer will look beautiful with the pieces you already have! I wanted the earrings too, but missed out on those. Maybe they will pop back in sometime! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This multi-colored jewelry is very popular and can be found in Albuquerque and Santa Fe in most shops selling Native jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think things are gradually selling out. Last night there were three new turquoise necklaces; tonight there is one. I also saw a new mixed bead necklace online that was around $50 - was hoping to see it presented, but it disappeared too! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I didn't see a whole lot of the new pieces posted presented. Of course I didn't get to watch all of the shows in real time. I was hoping to see more of Carolyn. When I first came to QVC she was on a lot. I guess it's just another sign of the times. 

I will look forward to her July 4 visit! Of course we're usually visiting DH's family, and I don't get to see many of those shows either! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

utRe: American West Shows - Memorial Day 2019

@Bird mama 

Check out the LTS today, June 3 ... great price on the Country Couture bracelet ... 

Contributor

I am new to this line of jewelry. Never watched before. I thought it was all big and bold and I like "dainty" jewelry. But I saw the variscite and I fell in love with it.  I bought two pairs of earrings (one is on waitlist) and two bracelets. Now I need a necklace and a ring! Is variscite something she brings on a regular basis or is it infequent? I can't wait for her next visit now. I gather that will be around July 4th?