Trusted Contributor

Re: American West July Show Purchases

Oh no Beachie...I usually wear a small 6in wrist and ordered the small in the coral..I hope its not too small...Glad to hear the stones in the turquiose are nice...I'd like to order all three..but alas..must wait...I hope the coral fits..then I'll order the turquoise..I don't usually like lapis but the three bracelets look good together..not like I don't have enough bracelets to go with them wearing them alone...lol...DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

Oh no Beachie...I usually wear a small 6in wrist and ordered the small in the coral..I hope its not too small...Glad to hear the stones in the turquiose are nice...I'd like to order all three..but alas..must wait...I hope the coral fits..then I'll order the turquoise..I don't usually like lapis but the three bracelets look good together..not like I don't have enough bracelets to go with them wearing them alone...lol...DW

@dancingwoman: DW - you should be fine with a 6" wrist. My second one (the average) came today. The stones are again beautiful, and - it's a MUCH better fit! Guess I'm back to ordering both small and average to make sure! Did your coral one come yet? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom The coral came today...it's beautiful but too big...I'm so bummed...I have to send it back as I'm afraid to bend it...I have small wrists...too bad the rest of me doesn't match lol .....DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@beach-mom The coral came today...it's beautiful but too big...I'm so bummed...I have to send it back as I'm afraid to bend it...I have small wrists...too bad the rest of me doesn't match lol .....DW

@dancingwoman - DW, I'm so sorry! You're like my DD. She's really small boned and most bracelets fall off her wrists. Her ring finger measures 4-1/2!

I've been playing around with mine. I put the average on and it slides two inches above the bend in my wrist. DH saw it and told me it was too big. So I put both on for him. He thought the small was perfect, but I had made it a little larger. It has a 1-1/2" space between the ends of the cuffs on the underside. He still thought it was a better fit. With the average, in addition to it sliding, there is a gap between the sides of the cuff and my wrist. SO - I think I'll be keeping the small after all! So much work to make sure I get the perfect one, but when I spend this money, I want to be sure! 

I wish you'd had better luck with your coral one. Are you sure you can't bend it a little on the ends? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom 

Hey beach...so I did bend it carefully...I remembered Carolyn saying it was slightly adjustable....it's fine no cracking sounds...I just did it slightly...and I'm keeping it...it's just too beautiful...now I'm thinking of the turquoise....lol...

I'm not really small boned...I have big hands...7 ring finger...9 shoe...just tiny wrists...lol....like I said it'd be nice if the rest of me was like the wrists...

The color of the coral is just beautiful...DW

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom I ordered the turquoise today...DW