Frequent Contributor

American West July Show Purchases

Has anyone purchased anything yet?   From pictures last week I was anxious to see the spiny oyster cuff and enhancer.  SAdly they are not in my budget.

I also love the new pieces from Fritz.  

Right now I am considering the concha cuff to stack with other pieces.   Also waiting to see if more new is released for tomorrow before purchasing.  

Respected Contributor

Re: American West July Show Purchases

I'm loving the bracelet in the three choices.  But I've had my eye on the Larimar ring forever.

Valued Contributor

The Larimar ring is gorgeous. I can see why you love it!

have one Larimar ring I bought in the Dominican Republic 30 years ago. The stone is so pretty but my setting is nowhere near as detailed and expensive looking as the American West ring, it's a great look and value.

I bought the Five Stone Sterling Silver 23.0g Cuff Bracelet by American West in coral last night. I bought a pair of cute red coral drop earrings from CP. in January and have been looking for other red coral pieces to coordinate.

Today is my 14th anniversary and I told DH I would pick out my gift and the coral cuff was perfectI'm debating whether to get the complimentary ring in coral. I too want to watch the show tonight before I order anything else.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

I went a little crazy.  Purchased:

1.  To wear my big Naja on

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Necklace by American West

2.   This cuff but in coral.  Needed one and was going to wait but since it won't be reordered.....

Five Stone Sterling Silver 23.0g Cuff Bracelet by American West

3.  Always wanted it

Cippy CrazyHorse Sterling Angel & Coral Bead Necklace

4.  And even though not in show, when I did a search for Cippy Crazy Horse found this necklace commerating  the 90th anniversary of the Sante Fe market so got it too.

Cippy Crazyhorse Sterling Revisble Medallion w/Cord

Frequent Contributor

Great choices.

So far I have purchased, the native pearl coil bracelet, concha cuff, bead necklace of turq/lapis/coral, and the enhancer that showed up online this morning that featured turq/lapis/coral.   I would have held off on the native pearl coil bracelet but it was a one day only price, so decided to grab it while it was on special pricing.

I like the new Fritz necklace, but will put that one on my wish list for later.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear a lot of this type of jewelry but I did order the black onyx Fritz Cacuse necklace.  Hope it looks good with t-neck this fall and winter.  

My Favorite Breed is Adopted

Respected Contributor

HEY! finally found this forum! Tks whoever posted the link. I have not purchased anything from CP/AW in yrs, due to job/life changes, & the sky high prices!! I wish I could sell all of mine!

Valued Contributor

i wanted all three of the five stone cuffs. I bought the red coral one but only after the day of watching and I bought it late evening. I hsd to really think about which color to buy. I finally picked the red but it was a very, very difficult decision. I may still go back later on and get another color. I wish I could have bought all three. I love the big stones in them. Gorgeous. I am glad to see the turquise back with matrix. I think it is much more interesting than the Sleeping Beauty turgouise. You know what they do not tell you is they stopped mining for turqouise when copper prices went so high and turned to copper mining. I would not be surprised if someday they mine for turquise again. I might have spelled turquoise wrong and am sorry for that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I bought the red coral and the turquoise cuffs......DH is going to killlll me, but I couldn't resist after looking at them for about 24 hours!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

My turquoise cuff came! The stones are beautiful! BUT - it is too small. I always wear small in Carolyn's cuff (6-1/4" wrist), but this one was way too tight. I guess I could adjust it, but I'm afraid to try. So I ordered one in average to see if that fit better. I just hope the stones are as pretty! ***crossing fingers***