Respected Contributor

"The Last Thing She Ever Did" on my Kindle

This was a very good story and kept me very interested.  It also has a twist near the ending.

It takes place in Bend, Oregon, where a 3-year old boy vanishes from his back yard that backs up to a river.

There are two couples who appear to "have it all," who live next door to each other.  What happens to these four people and who are they really.  Lots of lies and secrets.

Author is Gregg Olsen.

Respected Contributor

Re: "The Last Thing She Ever Did" on my Kindle

thanks for posting...sounds like a book I would like.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister Thanks for posting I have it requested at the library just waiting my turn, sounds good, again thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister, love Gregg Olsen.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Big Sister Thanks for posting I have it requested at the library just waiting my turn, sounds good, again thank you!

hi @CareBears - it's weird that my e-library doesn't even offer it as a recommendation. They don't have it, period.

Now I really want it! I guess I could get it from the library but then I'd have to hold a real book lol

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

hi @CareBears - it's weird that my e-library doesn't even offer it as a recommendation. They don't have it, period.

Now I really want it! I guess I could get it from the library but then I'd have to hold a real book lol

Hi Sunala, I read this book on my Kindle.  Did you check to see if the book is available on your Kindle?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up.  I just got it on my Kindle.

The last book I read, which was recommended by someone here, was "The Kind Worth Killing"..... one of the best thrillers ever.  A real page-turner, for sure.

Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

Hi Sunala, I read this book on my Kindle.  Did you check to see if the book is available on your Kindle?

hi @Big Sister - yes it's available on my Kindle if I want to buy it, which I do not. I get 99.9% of my books from my e-library, and the other bit from free books from websites like booksy.com, netgalley.com and some others. If my library doesn't have it, there's got to be a good reason. It's not urgent, and as I said, I can always get the book from the library.

How's it going?

Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

hi @Big Sister - yes it's available on my Kindle if I want to buy it, which I do not. I get 99.9% of my books from my e-library, and the other bit from free books from websites like booksy.com, netgalley.com and some others. If my library doesn't have it, there's got to be a good reason. It's not urgent, and as I said, I can always get the book from the library.

How's it going?

Hi Sunala, things are going well.  I am not yet "hooked" up with my local library and hopefully can do that in two weeks.  Have you read books by Melinda Leigh?  I am enjoying her "Midnight" series and there are four books.  I am reading the 3rd book right now.  I love a good murder mystery.  It's always so nice to "talk" to you.  Happy FOURTH.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

How's it going?

Hi Sunala, things are going well.  I am not yet "hooked" up with my local library and hopefully can do that in two weeks.  Have you read books by Melinda Leigh?  I am enjoying her "Midnight" series and there are four books.  I am reading the 3rd book right now.  I love a good murder mystery.  It's always so nice to "talk" to you.  Happy FOURTH.

Hi @Big Sister - It's always nice to "talk" to you too! I've never heard of Melinda Leigh, but I will check her out. I'm in a strange kind of reading mood lately. I can read a book and love it, and then I try to choose another  book and can't find one on my Kindle that I want to read. I mean I have way over 1000 choices but can't pick one that interests me lol

This morning I started We Were Strangers Once by Betsy Carter. It's a book I've wanted to read for several months but there was a long wait for it. The other day I got it with no wait at all. That's the way to do it!

Have a happy fourth and happy reading!