Respected Contributor

Have you read this book yet?  It was a special offer for August Kindle books.

Sunala, I know you ordered it also.  Are you reading it?

Super Contributor

I posted last night on the Kindle thread but since you started a new discusson, I'll share my opinion here as well. Sadly, for me, it was a no go. It read fast and that's why I made it to 30% very quickly but realized I had zero interest in the story and found the writing very mediocre. I'm a huge thriller, mystery, psychological suspense fan so I was psyched to grab this selection. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I'm reading it now.  So far so good. 

Respected Contributor

I read it and didn't think it was that bad. It was quick to read and I finished it in a day.  Even though it's not the greatest book I ever read, I stuck with it wanting to know who caused the problems. I was surprised at who the "bad guy" was.Woman Wink 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

Big Sister, I totally forgot about this book! Have you read it? It did sound good, but I've got other books that sound a lot better.

Too many books, so little time... 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

Big Sister, I totally forgot about this book! Have you read it? It did sound good, but I've got other books that sound a lot better.

Too many books, so little time... 

Sunala, I have not read it yet and I know exactly what you mean about "too many books, so little time."  I'm reading a soft cover book that a friend loaned to me two days ago and I can't wait for it to end so I can read a good mystery on my Kindle Keyboard.  I have at least 200 books in my waiting list.