Honored Contributor

Re: new book by Ronan Farrow

@esmerelda wrote:

@Free2beHow do you "know" Russians were hired to intimidate the author?  Hired by whom?

@esmerelda 

Do you know they did not, were not?

As You say,  keepin’ It real

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe I’m not making any claims. I’m only asking questions.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Drythe I’m not making any claims. I’m only asking questions.

@esmerelda 

As Am I.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe My questions ask for more information so I can understand. Yours are challenges.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I wish I could read fast enough to answer your questions thoroughly, Esme.  I really encourage curious people to get the book.  It's very interesting.  I did hear Ronan saying that he later became acquainted with one of the Russians hired to stalk him.  I wish I had been paying closer attention, I was thinking that I'd get the book, didn't need to hang on every word.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

Your view.

I do not see it that way.

Honored Contributor

He's on Fox News right now talking about his new book.

OMG!  Looking at him he looks so much like Frank Sinatra it is weird!

I know, supposedly, she used to say it wasn't true.  I don't care one way or another.  I've just never seen someone look so much like another person who isn't his Father.  Just saying.

He's incredibly good looking, well-spoken and presents himself well.  She can really rightfully be proud of him.

Esteemed Contributor

So many unanswered questions regarding Matt Lauer and the woman he supposedly ra*ped. If it's true that he did, then WHY did she go back to his room the next day and continued their affair?

I'm not saying Matt Lauer didn't do everything he was accused of, but women do have to take responsibility for their actions as well.

And there's something about Ronan Farrow that doesn't lay right with me. I just have a feeling about him.

And, he looks very much like Mia Farrow and her father John. I think he makes himself resemble Frank Sinatra, and took on several of his tics and his attributes.

Too many unanswered questions...

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I definitely want to read this one!

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

So many unanswered questions regarding Matt Lauer and the woman he supposedly ra*ped. If it's true that he did, then WHY did she go back to his room the next day and continued their affair?

I'm not saying Matt Lauer didn't do everything he was accused of, but women do have to take responsibility for their actions as well.

And there's something about Ronan Farrow that doesn't lay right with me. I just have a feeling about him.

And, he looks very much like Mia Farrow and her father John. I think he makes himself resemble Frank Sinatra, and took on several of his tics and his attributes.

Too many unanswered questions...

@sunala Well you and I have exactly the same thoughts on this.  I agree with everything you said 100 percent.