Trusted Contributor

have to finish this book before bedtime tonight . . .

A new author for me, Christina Alger. Book is titled, “The Banker’s Wife”. 100 pages in and I’m going to have to have a marathon session to finish! The author sure does a good job with suspense. Told from a dual point-of-view.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: have to finish this book before bedtime tonight . . .

Thank you for the great review. 

Trusted Contributor

just placed a hold fir it at the library. seems that there are 5 other holds

Super Contributor

FYI--if you have a Barnes and Noble near you they are having a great sale--I just bought hard copy  today Nicholas Sparkes "Every Breath" that was 1/2 off from $28 to $14--and I also bought a paperback Kerri Maniscalco "Stalking Jack the Ripper"--reg $10.99 for $5.49--two books on my must read list--what I like about getting books at Barnes and Noble especially on sale is that they are new and fresh--no stains on the pages etc. if you know what I mean--it's a treat to have nice clean books that nobody touched sneezed on etc etc..................................Heart--PS the sale is only for 6 days--today is March 1st............................

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@joannecha I JUST posted yesterday I believe that I'd read The Banker's Wife. Agree with you, such a good book! Loved it!

Honored Contributor

Just put a hold on it at the library, should be back on the shelves about 3/9.  Sounds like a great book. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

glad you use the library

Contributor

@joannecha wrote:

A new author for me, Christina Alger. Book is titled, “The Banker’s Wife”. 100 pages in and I’m going to have to have a marathon session to finish! The author sure does a good job with suspense. Told from a dual point-of-view.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just borrowed a copy from my library and am ready to start a marathon reading session!

@joannecha wrote:

Respected Contributor

@ Jancade
Marathon underway- loving! Thanks so much!