Respected Contributor

Re: haunted library

[ Edited ]

I lived in a haunted house when I was 5 and it followed me most of my life. Funny my family blew me off like i am crazy but one day me and mom had a shared experience ( we saw our dead St Benard)  and she confessed that she lied and experienced worse than I did  but she was so terrorfied she refuses to talk about it in detail.

I saw a ghost that looked a lot like an old man  and i heard voices shouting my name that were not my familys voices. Something used to sit on my bed and you can see and feel the weight on my bed but nothing was there. Terrorfied me to death.  Once something grabbed my feet and I was wide awake, not a sleeping hallucination. I would see shadows of people moving around. It was so terrorfying. 

When we moved it followed and I continued to have things happen  but less severe.  The bed thing continued  but I asked it to stop and it did ( oddly)  I would see odd mists in the house, smells of a dead body, the night before I left for college something rearranged the furnature in my house. My dad blamed it on the dog lol  Sorry but a basset hound can not lift heavy brass fixtures and move a giant couch.

It followed me to my dorm in college and would move things around ( I lived alone, no roomate or visitors)  it would take my keys and leave it in another part of the dorm I never visited.  I mean I use my keys to get into my room , stay in all night but somehow keys would show up  someplace else and the people find it will be knocking on my door to give me my keys  so my keys would move outside my room even tho I never left the room. Over the years its pretty much gone. No events in about 15- 20 years but to this day I hang onto my keys religiously.

I think me and my mom are some kind of sensitives  to these things.  I had plenty more experences but there is no time to type it out

Frequent Contributor

@kcladyz.. I would love to hear more of your stories. I have a family member who has stories similar to yours. Something following her from home to home, and she was always very matter-of-fact about it. She’s someone who I’ve always believed, because why make this stuff up? Anyway if you feel like sharing, I’m here!