QVC Customer Care

Re: has anyone read Spare yet?

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

Like I said some come with the boxing gloves on. 

Respected Contributor

Manny2 some people cannot help themselves. I always say consider the source before I let things get to me.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:
Manny2 some people cannot help themselves. I always say consider the source before I let things get to me.

I agree,  @lgfan in fact I have no expectation other than what we get.  I am desensitized to it. Its a here we go again moment.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@eadu4 wrote:

@Stelladorable  I've read snipits from the book.  Just because I did not choose to read the whole thing does not mean I am without facts.  And that book is not the bible on Harry.  He has said enough in public.  I'm glad you enjoyed the book.  And a book forum should be open to those that did not read the book since maybe you might change someone's mind.

The whole reading comprehension comments are juvenile and really quite rude.  My comprehension is fine and the idea that you need to insult people's intelligence says a lot.  I have my degree.  And I am entitled to my opinion of the book and the very public figure who wrote it  just as much as you are.  I feel bad that you feel it's necessary to stoop so low as to insult people.  I did not insult your intelligence as a matter of fact I validate your opinion as yours and you are entitled to it.   But you apparently cannot do the same for my opinion without insulting my intelligence.  THAT says a lot about this discussion.  

You nailed it  @eadu4  Some come into the discussion with boxing gloves on. They have their own demons they are dealing with. I learned in college to be able to stay focused and debate without personal attacks. It isn’t necessary if you are confident and feel valid.

@manny2 As Harry demonizes anyone who doesn't do what he wants them to do -- to make him number 1.  He sees the world only as how it affects him.  His jealousy and rage have consumed him.  It's a sad and tragic story but how do you "fix" or even appease someone who thinks their place should always be first among others?  Who sees only their own needs? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't believe this cr*p is still going on in the Book Club!

eta.  I was referring to the trolling. Not the book!

Respected Contributor

Nope and I won't.  Heard enough about it and have no interest.  So tired of Harry's whining...they need to go live the "private" life they wanted so badly...doubt that will happen.  Despite their complaints, I think they really like the limelight!!!

Respected Contributor

I read that the two top executives of Archwell have resigned. The headline of the announcement was Royal Pain. I also read that Meghan and Harry have been "encouraged" not to attend the coronation due to the newest Netflix episode. I don't plan on watching it and haven't ever watched any of it, but it doesn't sound flattering to the RF.