Trusted Contributor

pam jenoff.  she has a new book comi g out call the lost girls of paris.  i can't wait to readit as her first two books were great.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: author that you might like

Nice to know.  I am going by the library in the morning and might check her out.

Trusted Contributor

her first two books are the best ones.

Esteemed Contributor

The Orphan's Tale was my very favorite. The others I read were okay but not outstanding.

For 2019 I'm going to try to lay off holocaust books. There's no such thing as a happy ending, even under the best of circumstances.

I want to read happy books this year. Yeah, let's see how far that gets me   Woman Sad

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

The Orphan's Tale was my very favorite. The others I read were okay but not outstanding.

For 2019 I'm going to try to lay off holocaust books. There's no such thing as a happy ending, even under the best of circumstances.

I want to read happy books this year. Yeah, let's see how far that gets me   Woman Sad

@sunala, your New Year's resolution?  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@sunala, your New Year's resolution?  LOL

@SWEET- nah, I never make New Year's resolutions! They're made to break. But I'm going to try not to read so many of them. Too sad for me.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

pam jenoff.  she has a new book comi g out call the lost girls of paris.  i can't wait to readit as her first two books were great.

@shortbreadlover, I hope you don't take this wrong, I mean this to be helpful.  If you would put the author's name in the title of your post? and then in the post tell us what she writes about, who might like her, that would be great.  People here read very diverse stuff so no author is one-size-fits-all.  I love your enthusiasm for her and your post makes me wish you shared why.  Happy New Year!  Lori

Trusted Contributor

ithanks for the suggestion.  i usually just post the author and then let the person decide if they are interested.