Honored Contributor

I see I was paged then the post got deleted by a mod for a link to an outside retailer. Did anyone see what the post was and can just tell me without a link? Thanks!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I did quickly read the post.  It was from a poster I believe named Sabra checking in with you and asking if you had written another book.  I didn't see a link, but I only saw the first post.  If you have written a book or maybe it said a new book, congratulations! 

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

I did quickly read the post.  It was from a poster I believe named Sabra checking in with you and asking if you had written another book.  I didn't see a link, but I only saw the first post.  If you have written a book or maybe it said a new book, congratulations! 

Thanks! I could see I was paged, but not by who or why. I've written and self-published seventeen books in total. The last two were published over the summer. I've got a few more in various stages of development. We're not allowed to talk about my books here though. This post may get poofed also, but at least I now know what it was about. Thanks again!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!