Honored Contributor

Re: What Are You Reading? March 2017

I read Boundary Waters by William Kent Krueger which is I think the second book in the Cork O'Connor series.  I enjoy his books though parts are a little too violent for me so I just skip over those.  I have requested the next book in the series from the library.

I am currently reading Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney.  A charming book about an "older" lady in New York City reminiscing about her life.  

Valued Contributor

I have just finished Debra Crombies new book and Loved it! She writes English mysteries, with Gemma and Kincaid,who are English detectives. Does a great job for an American,who lives in Texas and has lived in England. The name of the book is THE GARDEN Of LAMENTATIONS. I am going to start Peter Swanson's new book HER EVERY FEAR. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

continue to enjoy this poem book ~

Suddenly Seventy by Judith Viorst

next up

Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover by Sarah MacLean

(Rules of Scoundrels, #4/this gal has a double identity ~ Lady Georgiana by day & Chase by night/OverDrive audiobook)

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Honored Contributor

@kitty45 wrote:

Reading The Likeness by Tana French.  I'm almost to the end & love it.  It's a 466 pages long!

Yeah, that was one of hers I enjoyed-I tried 2 others but no.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see Lisa See has a new book, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane. Release date is March 21st. Has anyone received an advance copy? 

Respected Contributor

I just finished The Beach House by James Patterson.  It took me awhile to get into it but then I couldn't put it down.  It's a suspense fiction and the first JP book that I've read.

Esteemed Contributor

I read a book by John Lescroart called The Fall.  His main character is a lawyer called Dismas Hardy.  I usually like his books.  In this one, his daughter is just starting to practice law with his firm.  I PTB after 100 pages.  I found it very boring.  Should say I tried to read instead of read.  The book was around 300 pages but I had to quit after 100.  LM

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

I see Lisa See has a new book, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane. Release date is March 21st. Has anyone received an advance copy? 

@skyblue

I am looking forward to hearing this.  I adored her very first book ~ Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.

Honored Contributor

@mollybgood  Your avatar is a picture I keep in my emoticon folder! I love her and the movie, Laura. I almost chose it as my avatar.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@mollybgood  Your avatar is a picture I keep in my emoticon folder! I love her and the movie, Laura. I almost chose it as my avatar.

@Judaline

Because this is International Women's month, I am using the photos of 4 different women this month.