Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Are You Reading? July, 2019

I finished Miracle Creek by Angie Kim,it was a GOOD GOOD book!

Next up The First Mistake by Sandie Jones!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I finished Miracle Creek by Angie Kim,it was a GOOD GOOD book!

Next up The First Mistake by Sandie Jones!

@CareBears . Hi Carebears. Please let me know how you like First Mistake. I want to read that one, as I loved her 1st book-The Other Woman! Thanks and Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

I just finished One Day in December by Josie Silver.  It was so good that I finished it in 3 days.  The story takes place in London.  Sometimes you meet the right person at the wrong time or the wrong person at the right time.  This story is about how a love connection sometimes takes awhile for all the pieces to fall into place.  I loved the characters in this book. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Happy July everyone.  Thanks to Sunala for keeping this thread going.  I don't give her thanks often enough for this.

Finished The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams.  Even though it was a huge book (close to 400 pages) it was fast moving or else I probably wouldn't have finished it in 6 days.  I liked it even though there were a lot of characters to keep track of.  I enjoyed her earlier books better.

Onto Holly Peterson's It's Hot In The Hamptons.  I need light reading after that one.

Thanks @SWEET  that's very sweet. I enjoy starting and reading this thread every month. It keeps me in the loop plus I get to chat with my reading pals. Happy reading!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett