Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SERIES?

I really enjoyed the Rabbi Small series. 

Also the Kristine Bennet series.

Respected Contributor

I just discovered a wonderful series of good mysteries. British Library Crime Classics. I started with Crimson Snow and now on to the whole series. Good reads!

The British Library Crime Classics – Emma's Bookish Corner

Honored Contributor

@silkyk 

Silky, who is the Author?  TIA

Respected Contributor

The ones I like best (because I love short stories) are collections of stories by British mystery/crime classic authors. Just search "British Library Crime Classics" on Amazon and enjoy. So happy I found these. Reading "Serpents In Paradise" right now.

Contributor

I, too, would love to live in Three Pines. I'm reading Louise Penny series in order and now into her 6 th book "Bury Your Dead". Chief Inspector Gamache is full of wisdom. I l o v e him!

Contributor

Totally agree. I encourage anyone who loves a good mystery filled with inspiration, loyalty and beauty this is the series to read. 

Respected Contributor

My favorites are the Kinsey Milhone alphabet mystery books by Sue Grafton.  Also, the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evenovich.  

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

My favorites are the Kinsey Milhone alphabet mystery books by Sue Grafton.  Also, the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evenovich.  

@Catty2 

Does Janet still write the Stephanie Plum series?  They used to be numbered, but the last few books I've seen out there were co-authored with another writer, and didn't look like a continuation of the series.   

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I'm pretty sure that Janet E writes several different series so you may be thinking of that.  Her last book was 28 but it also had a title.  I've only read her Stephanie Plum books.  She usualy has a new one out in November.  

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

I'm pretty sure that Janet E writes several different series so you may be thinking of that.  Her last book was 28 but it also had a title.  I've only read her Stephanie Plum books.  She usualy has a new one out in November.  

@Catty2 

hmm ...  I'll have to check out what I've missed the past couple years.  

On the subject of the best man for Stephanie Plum .... Morelli or Ranger?   

If she doesn't want him, I'll take Ranger.  Woman LOL  LOL