Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU READING? MAY 2020

Just finished The Silence by Susan Allott. It was just an ok mystery. 

Going to read Viola Shipman's The Heirloom Garden next.  After reading 2 mysteries in a row, I need a light-hearted read.

Esteemed Contributor

The Numbers Game by Danielle Steel

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Finished reading Bloody Genius , a Virgil Flowers book, by John Sandford. It's as good as his other novels, but I've noticed some slight changes in the main character. Flowers is about to be a father, so it's affected the way he handles things. I still recommend the book for John Sandford & Virgil Flowers fans. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

THE HUNTING Party,by Lucy Foley, A very different style of writing,  it al most seemed all the characters were superficially  written and the landscape was described at times beautiful. I could not connect with the characters.

Valued Contributor

THE NANNY, by Gillie MacMillion, loved this book,thought the characters and the plot were good.Gave it 5 stars 

Valued Contributor

THE LYING GAME,by Ruth Ware, one of my favorite authors. Loved this book! I couldn't believe I forgot that book to read.! Came in handy. This month. Keep Safe Everybody!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The Last Jhiald, by Joel C. Rosenberg.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Today I finished The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis.  Sisters Mindy and Brooke Lemon are very different.  Brooke is single and lives in LA.  Mindy lives a few hours north and is married with 3 kids.  Brooke suffered a tragedy some years ago and became very distant from her family while she tried to heal.  There is a secret about this tragedy that nobody in her family knows about.  A story about sisters, family and going back home.  This was a great book.    

Valued Contributor

I am reading Pretty Things by Janelle Brown. 

Esteemed Contributor

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (4.25 Stars)

Money screams; wealth whispers.