Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU READING? MARCH, 2020

I am reading LITTLE FACE, I have had it for a while, but hadn't read it, then I saw @CareBears review and I knew I needed to read it, I am 1/2 through, and I can't put it down-it is sooo good! I will pick it up again on my lunch hour! I am working from home for a while....I can't wait to find out what happens in this strange little novel......

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Glad you are enjoying it!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@CareBears I've added many of your book recommendations to my reading list this month. Your straightforward style is much appreciated on a site devoted to books. 

Dead To Her kept me in suspense with surprises even until the last page.  Loved that book.  Fast read you cannot put down.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I just finished Dead to Her by Sarah Pinborough, I am still undecided about this one!  So many self serving, lying horrible characters it was hard to find anything to really like!     When are people going to learn lying no matter how long it takes will be discovered and the payback is usually far worse than if you told the truth in the beginning!  Destroying someone else's life to save your  reputation and status, is a sin and it shows how self serving you really are, and Karma will eventually find you!

Did you get an advanced copy? I tried to get this but it's on preorder for July. 

Trusted Contributor

I just started reading "Last Day" by Luanne Rice and it is terrific so far! Domestic suspense, which is one of my favorite genres!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Readers, this March thread is now closed.

Happy April Fools Day, and please use the April thread for your new posts.

Thanks, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Occasional Contributor

Re: The Dutch House by Anna Pachett. This book was about a ge...

Ann Patchett is my favourite fiction author. After you read this one try "State of Wonder"

Its about scientists in the Amazon area looking for pharmaceuticals and the local people that they Smiley Very Happyinteract with. Its gripping and so beautifully written.