Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU READING? MARCH, 2020

I just finished my first graphic novel so I'm either way behind the curve or, for my age, slightly ahead.  It was so fun!  More in my future, great artwork supported a great story:  "An Embarrassment of Witches."

I have a bound volume of Sabrina the Witch comics put out to go along with the Netflix show.  I don't get Netflix but I'll get to that too but it's not a graphic novel.  It's supposed to be much darker than the Sabrina the Witch I know.  and adored and it sounds very cool.

Netflix:  I'd never do anything else between Hill House and Sabrina and Marriage Story and all the other great stuff.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline 

Enjoy the book!  There's much more to the story than my description. 

Honored Contributor

The Neighbors Are Watching by Debra Ginsberg. Nothing like the neighbors I watch, but this takes place in California. It made me think of shows like Knot's Landing and Desperate Housewives.

Honored Contributor

Before I Let You In - Jenny Blackhurst -

Just finished --- and I really couldn't stop reading this!

3 women who are all at very different stages in their lives, have been friends forever, and know everything about each other.  Or do they??????  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Nothing More Dangerous, by Allen Eskens.  Only 125 pages in this morning but this book is so good.  It does have and will have more painful heartbreaking moments due to the prejudice and bigotry involved regarding these high school students and their families. Took this author 20 years to write this book. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I just finished I'll Never Tell by Catherine McKenzie, I really enjoyed this book.  A crime was committed back in 1998 and no one has been charged with the crime. turning a whole family into detectives to finally uncover the truth.

Trusted Contributor

I am almost finished reading "The Boy Under The Table" by Nicole Trope. Heartwrenching, but a very good book. It's hard to put down. I just requested 3 more of her books (that's all that is available at the library).
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just finished Mary Kay Andrews upcoming book Hello, Summer, a massive 657 page book which only took me 4 days to read since it was very interesting and fast moving.

Onto Lyssa Kay Adams You and Me and Us by Alison Hammer.

Respected Contributor

THE WIFE AND THE WIDOW  Christian White

THE LAST SISTER  Kendra Elliot

THE OTHER MRS.  Mary Kubica

ASHES  Sharon Gloger Friedman

THIEF RIVER FALLS  Brian Freeman

BEHIND EVERY LIE  Christina McDonald

Esteemed Contributor

Jackie's Girl by Kathy McKeon (1 Star)

Miller's Valley by Anna Quindlen (3 Stars)

The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani (4 Stars)

Money screams; wealth whispers.