Esteemed Contributor

Re: ~~WHAT ARE YOU READING? JULY 2018~~

@SWEET wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@sunala wrote:

I'm reading The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah. So far so good. I'm a little nervous having read some of the comments some of you have written about the book getting creepy. I hope not TOO creepy!

Do not stop reading @sunala the ending is wonderful.

@beckyb1012- you were right. The ending was really good. Of course I cried, and then I felt good. The only thing was, I wish she wouldn't have ended it so abruptly. I felt like she was in a hurry to end the book, and what happened in several years was condensed into a few sentences.

Otherwise, I could find no fault with this beautiful book.

P.S. What kind of name is Ernt? It was like some letters were missing from his name.

I googled the name since I never thought of looking it up when I was reading the book and here is what I found:

https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-ernst-537935.htm

@SWEET- yes I know the name Ernst, but this loser's name was ERNT, with no "s."  That name I've never heard of. Thanks anyway!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: ~~WHAT ARE YOU READING? JULY 2018~~

@sunala wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@sunala wrote:

I'm reading The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah. So far so good. I'm a little nervous having read some of the comments some of you have written about the book getting creepy. I hope not TOO creepy!

Do not stop reading @sunala the ending is wonderful.

@beckyb1012- you were right. The ending was really good. Of course I cried, and then I felt good. The only thing was, I wish she wouldn't have ended it so abruptly. I felt like she was in a hurry to end the book, and what happened in several years was condensed into a few sentences.

Otherwise, I could find no fault with this beautiful book.

P.S. What kind of name is Ernt? It was like some letters were missing from his name.

I googled the name since I never thought of looking it up when I was reading the book and here is what I found:

https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-ernst-537935.htm

@SWEET- yes I know the name Ernst, but this loser's name was ERNT, with no "s."  That name I've never heard of. Thanks anyway!

Sorry Sunny, I thought I looked up the name ERNT.  Oops.  LOL