Respected Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

Oh my goodness! I just put it on hold at my elibrary and I"m #80 on 19 copies. Think I'll move it to my wish list for now!

Thanks for the rec!

You might see if your library has the large print edition.  If so, I've found that large print editions have a much shorter waiting list.  

Honored Contributor
I've been on the library's waiting list for a month. If it's that good, I may share it with a neighbor before returning it.
Honored Contributor

My library has been having a ton of glitches for months now, a couple of times they had a book checked out to me I did not have.  Yesterday I went to pick up two books on hold and there was a third waiting too, The Mother-in-Law.  I told the library aide as much as I enjoyed it I was going to leave it for the next person in line.  Even though I read it back in April I guarantee there is still a hold list and she herself needed to read. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg I agree.  Excellent book.  I couldn't put it down!

Honored Contributor

I had never heard of this author before but I read this book and it’s excellent. 

Valued Contributor

@Ainhisg  Thanks for the recommendation.  The author's name sounds familiar.

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg  Thanks for the recommendation. I never heard of the book and I'm not familiar with the author. I read a synopsis and it sounds intriguing!

I'm putting it on my (ever growing!) reading list.

Super Contributor

Loved this book!  If you haven't read it, do yourself a favor and do so!  Everything else came to a stop until I finished it.  Outstanding...FIVE stars!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I allowed myself enough time to finish it in one sitting because I didn't want to put it down. As I read, I'd first think he did it, then they did it, then she did it.......once the mystery was revealed, I had to admit the author did a great job telling the story but not giving too much away. 

Spoiler
I read the words in the suicide note to my husband. A lot was said in a few words.
Honored Contributor

I read the book yesterday and loved it.