Respected Contributor

I read this very interesting and very different kind of mystery when I went on a cruise to Alaska.  The author is Allen Eskens.  It made the long flights to and from the West Coast (from East Coast) go by very fast and held my interest.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Life we Bury

[ Edited ]

@CLEM  Intriguing title....that alone makes me want to read the book.  I adore your avatar!

Honored Contributor

@CLEM, I am reading it right now as I posted on the monthly thread, so if people want to discuss it please just change your post title to SPOILERS.  A lot of people read this book and may want to talk about it and maybe I will too when I finish!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I read this a couple of years ago and LOVED IT!

I even love the title.  Makes me think of all the buried lives we know nothing about.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I loved everything about it!

Even though I read it months ago and I no longer remember the characters' names, I remember the essence of the book, and I could cry. I thought it was beautifully written and I recommend it as a book with a plot you won't find every day like so many books that are written today.

One of my favorite books of 2017!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I just finished this book and loved it!  It would make a great movie!

@CLEM  it held my interest all the way as well - seems to be rare these days - I find myself getting bored and skipping ahead!