Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Last Flight by Julie Clark

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

Sounds good but after reading the synopsis on Amazon I have to ask:  how did they switch IDs to be believable enough to get on an airplane ?    Did they look alike?  

@FranandZoe 

Request the book from your local library. It's not long, as mentioned we can't discuss the book because it will ruin the book for others.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@FranandZoe ...........If anyone answers your questions it would spoil the book for the rest of us.  My suggestion is you read the book to get your answers.

I actually thought it was already pretty "spoiled."

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@FranandZoe ...........If anyone answers your questions it would spoil the book for the rest of us.  My suggestion is you read the book to get your answers.

I actually thought it was already pretty "spoiled."

There have been several other books and at least one film on this kind scenario.  This book starts out on this kind of premise, but it doesn't end there.  There are plenty of other twists and turns that you don't see coming in this one. So this particular  book is loaded with "spoilers"

Trusted Contributor

Good book, very "sparingly" written.  I wonder how Sidney Sheldon or Nicci French would have handled the plot?

Super Contributor

I just finished reading The Last Flight on my Kindle.  Could not put it down and totally did not expect the ending. 

Honored Contributor

Just received this book, and excited to start reading it, right after I wrap up Unfaithful, which should be tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

Read it on vacation-loved it!!!!!What a quick read too......

Respected Contributor

I read it yesterday and thought it was just OK.   It started off good but was too far fetched for me.  Too many holes in the plot and the ending seemed like all of a sudden the author thought "I'd better wrap this up."  It also needed better proof reading and editing.  

On to the next.  Whatever it is.  

Trusted Contributor

Just started it the other night.  Enjoying it.  Think I will finish it quickly.