Respected Contributor

The Good Sister--wow, wow, WOW!

[ Edited ]

Sally Hepworth is fast becoming one of my favorite novelists.  Just when you think she can't top a previous book, a thriller like this (The Good Sister) comes along.  There was FABULOUS character depth in this book, and I could hardly put it down to go do something else.  I highly recommend this book no matter what genre to which you are usually drawn!

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Sister--wow, wow, WOW!

That book was wonderful.  I was the first one on the list last October when it came out to get the book. It was on my hold list for weeks!!

My favorite of Sally's is The Mother In Law

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Yep,very popular book at my library

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

Sally Hepworth is fast becoming one of favorite novelists.  Just when you think she can't top a previous book, a thriller like this (The Good Sister) comes along.  There was FABULOUS character depth in this book, and I could hardly put it down to go do something else.  I highly recommend this book no matter what genre to which you are usually drawn!

@Ainhisg 

What was her previous book about? 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 she has written several novels, and they are ALL good!  Here is a link to Goodreads that shows all her books.  You can click on the title, and it will take you to a summary.

https://www.goodreads.com/search?q=sally+hepworth&qid= 

Honored Contributor

I read it this month and I agree, it's excellent! I also liked "The Mother-in-Law" by her.