Trusted Contributor

For lovers of suspense/thrillers. Run, don’t walk to get your hands on this one. The twists and turns don’t start until later on in the story line, but you won’t see it coming ( and those are the very best plots, in my opinion). Highly recommend if you’re looking for a new read and maybe a new author.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation.

Trusted Contributor

I finished it last night.  Good read and I've read several of his books.

Some of it was a little over my head, but I did enjoy it.

Valued Contributor

I started reading this 2 days ago, and found it hard to put down. This is the first book I have read by this author, but plan to put more of his books on hold at our libreary.  Thanks so much for the recommendation!

Esteemed Contributor

I started it last night and I'm finding it hard to put down. I'm off to go read some more until I fall asleep.

So far REALLY good.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

I started it last night and I'm finding it hard to put down. I'm off to go read some more until I fall asleep.

So far REALLY good.

I'm responding to my own post. I loved it at the time I posted, but when I got to the ending, I was really disappointed. It went in a direction I totally didn't expect, which can sometimes be a good thing, but not this time. It wasn't terrible but I had to deduct a few stars.

He's a wonderful author so those of you that haven't read his other books, I recommend them highly.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Contributor

.    I finished this and thought it was just ok.  I didn't care for his last book either.   He is a very good writer but I was disappointed in his last two novels.  Getting tired of books where the lead character is an out of control alcoholic.  Sonia

Honored Contributor

I just finished this the other night and I liked it from beginning to end.  I haven’t read any of his other novels though. 

New Contributor

who is the author? please and thank you.

Respected Contributor

@shopgirl38 wrote:

who is the author? please and thank you.

Chris Bohjalian.  An incredible author!