Contributor

The Bad Daughter by Joy Fielding

This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time.  I couldn’t put it down!  I read it in 1-1/2 days.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Bad Daughter by Joy Fielding

Thanks for the recommendation. I just checked it out on Amazon. It does look very interesting. I put it on my wishlist and will order it soon.

Super Contributor

@tassimowrote:

This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time.  I couldn’t put it down!  I read it in 1-1/2 days.

Is this a new book? I haven’t heard from her in a dog’s age! She’s one of my favorite authors. Forgot all about her

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the heads up. I’ve read every one of her books and loved them all.  I was always looking for a new one by her.

Honored Contributor

I love Joy Fielding's books. I haven't read one in a long time though, I will have to check this one out! Thanks for the review!

Contributor

Brand new.....came out last week.

Trusted Contributor

@tassimo

I thought I read this- until you said it just came out. Now I realize I read The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter. I enjoyed it. After reading your recommendation I’m now in the wait list for The Bad Daughter. Can’t wait to read it.

Esteemed Contributor

@tassimowrote:

@tassimo- I always enjoyed her books. I remember Run Jane Run, which I think is the first book of hers I read.

I just reserved The Bad Daughter, but there are only 2 copies and 7 people waiting per copy, which means at 3 weeks per book, I could potentially be waiting for 21 weeks. Oh well, I may have a book or two to read in the meantime Woman LOL

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett