Esteemed Contributor

THis is the new mystery due out next month supposedly co-written by Bill Clinton and James Patterson (master of the assembly line method of writing).  Not sure how much input Bill had in it.  Anyone going to read it?

Honored Contributor

Re: THe President is Missing

[ Edited ]

James Patterson doesn't have much input in his own books anymore.  I'll read it if reviews are good.

Trusted Contributor

On my list of books to check out.  I read voraciously, love mysteries, and also love history and politics.  So, the authors are less important than the narrative, writing, etc.

Honored Contributor

I like James Patterson & love Clinton's speeches.  So I'll order the book from my local library.  I haven't paid for a book in eons.  My library card is well worn.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

THis is the new mystery due out next month supposedly co-written by Bill Clinton and James Patterson (master of the assembly line method of writing).  Not sure how much input Bill had in it.  Anyone going to read it?

No.....    Patterson just slaps his name on the book jacket and publishers churn them out one after another for the cash.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

No.....    Patterson just slaps his name on the book jacket and publishers churn them out one after another for the cash.  

YEs and they all follow a basic formula.