Trusted Contributor

Sharing new author find--Joseph Finder

I had never heard of this author, and stumbled onto his works by accident this past winter. Have now read everything he's written. I'm currently halfway through his new  release titled, "The Switch", and I'm sure I won't be going to bed tonight until I've finished. He is a thriller/suspense genre writer. Two of his works, Paranoia and High Crimes have become movies. If you're looking for a new author and you are into thrillers, check him out.

Respected Contributor

@joannecha wrote:

I had never heard of this author, and stumbled onto his works by accident this past winter. Have now read everything he's written. I'm currently halfway through his new  release titled, "The Switch", and I'm sure I won't be going to bed tonight until I've finished. He is a thriller/suspense genre writer. Two of his works, Paranoia and High Crimes have become movies. If you're looking for a new author and you are into thrillers, check him out.

I've been reading his books for years. I like the Nick Heller series. 

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Re: Sharing new author find--Joseph Finder

@joannecha

I read one of Joseph Finder's books a good many years ago and didn't like it enough to read another.  I do like thrillers and I think I will try again to read Finder.  I may have just picked one that was not as good as most.  I definitely will try him again as I am on the look out for authors I don't know about as I have read just about everything by the authors I like and am familiar with.  Thanks for bringing the name up, I will definitely try another of his books - may find I really like him.  One of my favoriltes now is the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child.  Robert Tannenbaum is another authori I recently discovered and I am really liking his books.

Respected Contributor

I just finished The Switch on cd, in my car. It was very good. I did learn that his name is pronounced "fender". I always said "find-er". Anyway now I am listening to Buried Secrets.

I LOVE Jack Reacher. I am reading No Middle Name, but it's a little different since it's a collection of short stories about Reacher. Not loving it nearly as much as a regular book, but it's still good.

Esteemed Contributor

Another Joseph Finder fan here!

I've been reading his books for years, and haven't found one I didn't enjoy. 

I'm waiting for The Switch from my e-library. It sounds very good, as always. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I am familiar with him.  Can't point out any particular books I have read of his, but I know I must have.  I am addicted to books such as his (and Ben Coes, Vince Flynn (RIP), Nelson DeMille, Brad Thor, etc. etc. etc.)..

Honored Contributor

Joseph Finder is one of the authors I read. I've read about 10 of his books. I'll have to look for the "Switch".

Trusted Contributor

I started reading his books last year and really do like them  @joannecha! I have The Switch on hold at library. Sounds like another great one.