Contributor

SECRETS OF THE STONES......Great New Mystery Book!

It was my great priviledge to have been the Alpha and Beta Reader for a mystery novel by an author (Will Hutchison)  that has won awards for his fiction and non-fiction historical books.  

Secrets Of The Stones is inspired by actual events and has many interesting and diverse characters intertwined in this suspenseful, graphic, chilling novel.  

It will be released on Amazon May 15 and is now available for pre-order.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Re: SECRETS OF THE STONES......Great New Mystery Book!

Thanks for sharing. This sounds like an interesting read.  I put it on my list. The author sure has an amazing background. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks....sounds good

Honored Contributor

@eurolady wrote:

It was my great priviledge to have been the Alpha and Beta Reader for a mystery novel by an author (Will Hutchison)  that has won awards for his fiction and non-fiction historical books.  

Secrets Of The Stones is inspired by actual events and has many interesting and diverse characters intertwined in this suspenseful, graphic, chilling novel.  

It will be released on Amazon May 15 and is now available for pre-order.  Enjoy!

Can't find it anywhere to even read about it. Also, the library has none of his books. I thought he was a well known author??

Contributor

Hi! Judaline:  I don't know about your library. The books are sold on Amazon.  There is information on the author as well there and he has a website/blog.  Most of Will Hutchison's life he served our country before becoming an author and historian, as well as professional photographer.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@eurolady wrote:

@eurolady 

In a nutshell, what's it about?

Honored Contributor

@eurolady wrote:

It wasn't easy but I finally found the synopsis (not to mention finding the book itself!!!)

GRAPHIC, CHILLING, PURE EVILNathan Frost is a former Federal agent, living in New Mexico in an unhappy retirement and a marriage on the rocks. One day he completely disappears under highly suspicious circumstances, leaving behind his wife, his beloved dog, Lucky, his concerned and ailing father, a mother on her death bed, a lucrative Government retirement, and a substantial family inheritance. Did he use his considerable skills as a former agent to vanish for personal reasons, or is it something more sinister causing him to evaporate into oblivion? A lengthy police investigation, private detectives hired by his desperate father, a wife with her own ulterior motives, local gangsters, and even an enigmatic Apache who sees things, make this a mystery worth solving.