Respected Contributor

Re: Psychological thrillers?

@number one queen  Make sure you add THE VACATION by TM LOGAN, wow!  My book club just finished it and what awesome read!  

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everyone! No more television for me! I have too many books on my

reading list!!!!😊

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw @Baylie 

I started 
"The Kind Worth Killing" and cannot wait to really get into it!

This book strand is really helpful!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Here's a few that I really enjoyed and the endings were shocking!

The Wives

The Last Mrs. Parrish

A Stranger on the Beach

My Lovely Wife

The Other Woman

Behind Closed Doors

I also agree with the other two mentioned, both were very good as well. The Kind Worth Killing was one of my most favorite psychological thriller books! These are my favorite type of books to read!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Behind Closed Doors . . . . is that the one by B.A. Paris?

I just finished that book yesterday. I couldn't put it down!! Although I did imagine a slightly different ending.

This was the first book that I read from this author. I have two other books in my pile from her - The Breakdown and Bring Me Back. I hope they're just as good as Behind Closed Doors, which was her very first novel.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Here's a few that I really enjoyed and the endings were shocking!

The Wives

The Last Mrs. Parrish

A Stranger on the Beach

My Lovely Wife

The Other Woman

Behind Closed Doors

I also agree with the other two mentioned, both were very good as well. The Kind Worth Killing was one of my most favorite psychological thriller books! These are my favorite type of books to read!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Behind Closed Doors . . . . is that the one by B.A. Paris?

I just finished that book yesterday. I couldn't put it down!! Although I did imagine a slightly different ending.

This was the first book that I read from this author. I have two other books in my pile from her - The Breakdown and Bring Me Back. I hope they're just as good as Behind Closed Doors, which was her very first novel.

@lmt Yes, that is the one by B.A. Paris, it was so good! I also read The Breakdown and Bring ME BACK, and while both were good, in my opinion not as good as Behind Closed Doors!

Honored Contributor

@Baylie @CANDLEQUEEN @lmt @BornToShop @number one queen 

I enjoyed "Her First Marriage" by Julia Sokol.

It is fiction, but I have been studying about narcissists and she wrote a very good advice book called "Men Who Can't Love" and I liked the style of that.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

I have purchased about 30 paperbacks and I also have Audible and Kindle. I think I should be able to keep busy! Thanks for all of the helpful suggestions!!!

Super Contributor

The Guest List. And books by Kate Morton and Ruth Ware
Trusted Contributor

I am about halfway through "The Kind Worth Killing" and I really like it.  There are two twists right about in the middle and while I anticipated one of them, surprised by the other.  Just finished "Deeper Than the Dead" and while I liked it, I thought a couple of things just too weird.  Tami Hoag wrote "Deeper Than the Dead" and she has quite a number of other books out there.  Peter Swanson wrote "The Kind Worth Killing".  I would read other books by either of  these authors.  I discovered these books from this thread so keep it up talking about good thrillers to read.