Honored Contributor

Re: PRIME CONDITION NANCY DREW SERIES

Saw some Nancy Drew hard backs in reasonably good condition at a garage sale for fifty cents.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I would imagine that the books from the 30s--plain blue covers--would be the most valuable.

I used to own them all, but gave them to my hairdresser, whose niece seemed interested.

I certainly loved Nancy Drew!

Esteemed Contributor

I had a complete set, including some duplicates of early editions (before the rewrites).

There was no interest from anywhere.  They really have no value.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I don't know how it happened, but at that time, when everyone else was reading Nancy Drew, I was reading the Trixie Belden mysteries.  Same genre.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I don't know how it happened, but at that time, when everyone else was reading Nancy Drew, I was reading the Trixie Belden mysteries.  Same genre.

@Tinkrbl44  I, also, read Trixie Belden books! I was a voracious reader (still am) and could hardly wait for the next ND or TB book to come out. I really looked forward to weekends when I could hunker down in my room and read away. I liked TB because she and her friends were younger and closer to my age at the time.