Respected Contributor

Not sure if you've been on Goodreads lately, but in today's giveaway, Paper Wasp is up for grabs. 

Thought I'd let you know since I know you wanted to read it.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori If you should come on, just wanted to say hi in passing~

Honored Contributor

@SWEET  thank you.  That's sooooooo thoughtful of you!!!!  

They emailed me a link because I follow her on Goodreads so I canceled my pre-order.  I won't win LOL -- I've stopped entering giveaways, only this one is different -- but I don't mind getting it a day late.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline, hi.  I miss you!  Hope your Mother's Day is (or was, depending on when you're reading this) terrific.  You deserve to be celebrated, you've been a very special mother and a great grandmother.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET  thank you.  That's sooooooo thoughtful of you!!!!  

They emailed me a link because I follow her on Goodreads so I canceled my pre-order.  I won't win LOL -- I've stopped entering giveaways, only this one is different -- but I don't mind getting it a day late.

Didn't even think of that.  Sometimes I get the emails that a giveaway is for my author and on my shelf and sometimes I don't.  Goodreads can be iffy w/emails and they couldn't figure out why I'm not getting them a lot of the time. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline, hi.  I miss you!  Hope your Mother's Day is (or was, depending on when you're reading this) terrific.  You deserve to be celebrated, you've been a very special mother and a great grandmother.

Thank you, lori. I appreciate it.