Honored Contributor

Re: OCTOBER 2021 HAPPY READING TO ALL. LET'S HEAR ABOUT YOUR FAVORITES

@CareBears wrote:

I just finished Independent Bones by Carolyn Haines. this is a cozy murder mystery book.  Colorful Characters , adorable pets, really a fun book to read!  Even though they were solving murders.

@CareBears I love that series and it is way up in the 20 count, you have many to go back and ready before Halloween!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012  I have so many books to read, for now I am happy just reading the one, but I have followed the author on Amazon,  I really liked the book I just read!

Are you feeling better?

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@beckyb1012  I have so many books to read, for now I am happy just reading the one, bit I have followed the author on Amazon,  I really liked the book I just read!

Are you feeling better?

Oh my yes!!  Had the staples taken out before work this morning and loving the nightly putting back on the 15 pounds I lost in 5 days!!   Still wearing the size 0 jeans I have not worn since 2002 but they are a bit tighter in my waist than a couple of days ago.  Had a Sonic burger and tots last night.  I am lovin life now but it will come to an end!!  Thanks, @CareBears 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012  I am so thankful to hear you are better, I was praying extra hard for you last night, so glad someone heard my prayers and sent you some love!

Honored Contributor

Finished NYPD RED 6, now onto Appetite for Innocence, which I had started earlier, but put down because I needed a break from psychos!!!! lol...... 

Respected Contributor

Great read for mystery lovers.  

The protagonist has a lot of inner strife, like we all do so it was easy for me to relate to him. In many ways we all chase unimportant things, but this man is soon faced with a ghost that lives in the house and becomes his enemy and psychologist (an interesting dynamic).

Respected Contributor

@icezeus  Did you check out ProBoards yet?  Heart  You would be able to continue the Book Club over there.

Esteemed Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@icezeus  Did you check out ProBoards yet?  Heart  You would be able to continue the Book Club over there.

@alliswell 

Not yet. I am going to check it out in a few. 

Respected Contributor

I checked out ProBoards.  Didn't register yet.  It's a possibility.  

Respected Contributor

I'm just starting Hostage by Clare Macintosh.  Everyone on here seems to love it.  Hope I do too.