Honored Contributor

Nook Free Friday - April 2022

The Free Friday selection for April 8 is 

Big Ben by Nana Malone

A953F548-10A1-4630-90FA-994C83520F20.jpeg

It began with a stolen almost-kiss.

And ended in revenge.

She was never supposed to cross my path.
She was never supposed to know about the oaths I swore or the secrets I keep.
But like a thief in the night, she took my heart and ran... even if she wasn't mine to possess.

As a member of the billionaire Elite, I live by simple tenets. A gentleman above all. Loyalty is everything.. Secrets whispered are never revealed. And power is king.

My so-called brothers killed my friend. I intend to make them pay. And before it's over, I'll bend all the rules of morality, decency and legality. I will borrow and steal to set the scales right. But begging--begging, you can forget about.

Unless she asks nicely.

My name is Ben Covington, and I know my sins.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nook Free Friday - April 2022

The Free Friday selection for April 15 is 

Ambassador 1: Seeing Red by Patty Jansen

F6D1516A-E2D9-4980-8260-2415A2D906F5.jpeg

24 October 2114: the day that shocked the world.

Young diplomat Cory Wilson narrowly escapes death in the assassination of President Sirkonen. No one claims responsibility but there is no doubt that the attack is extraterrestrial.

Cory was meant to start work as a representative to Gamra, the alien organisation that governs the FTL transport network, but now his new job may well be scrapped in anger.

Worse, as Earth uses military force to stop any extraterrestrials coming or leaving, as 200,000 extraterrestrial humans are trapped on Earth, as the largest army in the galaxy prepares to free them by force, only Cory has the experience, language skills and contacts to solve the crime.

But he's broke, out of a job and a long way from Earth.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom Oh my gosh, the one day I actually log in early to post this and you beat me by 15 minutes!  

Happy Easter, @beach-mom!  And thank you for always posting these.  Heart

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 - LOL! I guess we were both earlier than usual! YW! Happy Easter to you too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The Free Friday selection for April 22 (we're a day late, but this is still free to order!) is

The Bird in the Window by Wendy Dalrymple

D06949A7-63E0-4889-BB38-A03969AC9419.jpeg

In a sleepy suburb of Sarasota, Florida, all the residents on Ridge Road seem to have something to hide. Meet a nosy nurse named Ashley, a bored stay-at-home mom named Patience, and an eccentric art teacher named Sally as they each play a role in uncovering a decades-old neighborhood mystery.

A colorful macaw, a suspicious retired police officer, and a missing mother and daughter become the obsession of Ashley Jones... but someone doesn't like her snooping around. Follow Ashley and her neighbors and friends as they piece together clues, and spark a few romances, in the name of truth and justice. Sometimes danger — and love — can bloom right in your own front yard.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom Oh my gosh, you literally beat me by 2 minutes!  I was just about to post!  Lol!  Thank you for posting and have a great weekend!  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 - That's too much! LOL! I thought it might be too late, but I tried to order and it was still free. Remember when Free Friday first started they were pretty strict about Friday only. I'm glad now they're carrying it over to Saturday too!  

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The Free Friday selection for April 29 is 

Persona 3: Volume 1 by Shuji Shogabe 

05B1B9C5-DCAC-4E47-B20D-16EAE35235B4.jpeg

Life isn't easy when you're a transfer student – just ask Minato Arisato, Gekkoukan High School's newest transfer student. Strangers and unfamiliar scenery aside, Minato also has to contend with the fact that his school transforms into a Shadow-filled tower called Tartarus every night during the Dark Hour! Minato and two of his new friends – Yukari and Junpei – set out to investigate Tartarus to see what they can learn about this phenomenon, but can three high school students with little to no combat experience possibly survive the tower's horrors?