Contributor
I enjoy reading the recommendations the members of this book club have submitted and wanted to share a new novel I just finished and truly impressed me. Unheard Of is an award winning psychological thriller by J David Bethel that I literally couldn’t put down. It grabs you from page one and the reader will not want it to end. Bethel just keeps getting better with each book and this one is his best.
Esteemed Contributor

@Aless1 wrote:
I enjoy reading the recommendations the members of this book club have submitted and wanted to share a new novel I just finished and truly impressed me. Unheard Of is an award winning psychological thriller by J David Bethel that I literally couldn’t put down. It grabs you from page one and the reader will not want it to end. Bethel just keeps getting better with each book and this one is his best.

Thanks for the info.....

Honored Contributor

My library does not have him - none of his books. I'm wondering if it's a kindle thing?

Honored Contributor

What is it about?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Just Googled him. Not my kind of reading material.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Supposedly based on a real life incident in Las Vegas.  But then, stuff like this always happens in Vegas and really....anywhere. 

My library just purchased it.  So I'm on the list to read it.  

Valued Contributor

Word- of- mouth books have been some of the better ones I've read.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

My library does not have him - none of his books. I'm wondering if it's a kindle thing?

It's not available on Kindle.

Contributor
I bought my book at amazon but it is available on kindle also through amazon
Contributor
It’s about a serial killer that is haunting Las Vegas. The brutality and number of victims is growing. But more important the men who rule the empire of hotels are containing the story. They call a summit and meet with the police and public relations team to put a lid on the horror. Unheard of is based on the history of the most conniving and deadly serial killers taking you deep into the details and psychology of these twisted individuals. It also looks at the hidden storylines that play out within communities plagued by devastating circumstances.