Respected Contributor

Re: Need a New "Book Club" Moderator Please......

[ Edited ]

@icezeus   I've been out of town and just saw this thread.  I think you will be perfect for this job.  I'm glad you decided to volunteer for the task.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@sunala 

Sending up prayers for you and hope that you can return soon.

If no one else wishes to take the task. I would be willing to close out the monthly older thread and begin the new one each month.

@icezeus - thank you for offering to moderate our book club. I know you will do a wonderful job. Happy reading to all. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I just saw this thread, as I have been off the boards for a few days. Sunala, hope everything works out for you-you have done an amazing job!!!!

Icezus-you will do a great job, I am very sure of it!!!

Honored Contributor

Dear @sunala I too have been offline since last Friday so I have just now seen this thread.  As long as you and we have books surrounding us we will all be together.  Come back soon.  @icezeus is my choice for filling your professional, personal and caring shoes.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@sunala  Sunny, I realize this thread is from a few months ago.  I haven't been checking into the forums as often as I once did, and haven't been to this sub forum for a while. 

Hope you're doing well!   You were one of my first friends on this board, and one of the few who still posts!

I may be part of a new book group soon, in my somewhat new area of the country.  So I'm here, looking for book recommendations.   Have always gotten good ones here, even before this sub forum existed. ❤️