Honored Contributor

Okay I’m getting this!

Trusted Contributor
I just ordered it! You all convinced me! ❤
Respected Contributor

Re: My Lovely Wife

[ Edited ]

OK, I'm in too.  I just put myself on waitlist.

Trusted Contributor
@pateacher
I think you have a brilliant idea! We could have a "Virtual" Book Club discussion about this book.
I am only on chapter 1, however....but it sounds like there are a lot of opinions waiting to be shared. 💚
Valued Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@pateacher
I think you have a brilliant idea! We could have a "Virtual" Book Club discussion about this book.
I am only on chapter 1, however....but it sounds like there are a lot of opinions waiting to be shared. 💚

@MarnieRez3   Yes, I think we would havea good discussion with our fellow posters.  Don't worry about just getting started with the book.  I doubt those who have read the book will forget any of the details.

Honored Contributor

I started this last night on Audible and wow and whoa!! What is the deal with the lovely wife.  I must find out!

Honored Contributor

I just finished the book last night and what a ride.  It’s dark but light enough it doesn’t way you down because the characters are relatable in many ways. The ending was a bit of a twist and I’m not entirely sure what to make of it. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the rec.  I'm always on the look out for a good, juicy novel.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Our library system shows 33 holds on this book.  Smiley Sad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Lovely Wife

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg , I am 3/4’s the way through.  I think the book is bizarre.  Reserving decision ... LM

@Ainhisg , I hit the surprise😲!  Still not done.  Life gets in the way.  It was unexpected.  LM