Respected Contributor

Has anyone read My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing?  I read about it on the March LibraryReads newsletter, reserved it, and just finished it.  This is what LibraryReads said about it, as I can't sum it up any better than this:

“An incredible, dark, twisty psychological thriller with two of the most seemingly normal but disturbingly depraved people you will read about in fiction. This brilliant debut needs to be at the top of your must-read list. For readers who like taut suspense and works by Gillian Flynn, B.A. Paris, and Mary Kubica.”

I found it disturbing to read at times but yet couldn't put the darn book down.  lol  It was a real page-turner, and I am looking forward to more of her books.

Super Contributor

Loved it!  Read it in one weekend.  Very different

Honored Contributor

can't wait to read it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg  I just finished it, and it was very good, a page turner for sure

@CANDLEQUEEN  I know you are going to enjoy it, it was good!

Regular Contributor

I loved this book too!  A quick read with a very intriguing plot. A great ending too!

Valued Contributor

I read half this book yesterday, and I intend to finish today.

When I read the blurb on Amazon, I didn't think I would enjoy this read.  Now, I can't wait to read the remaining chapters.

I have no idea how this plot will end, but I am confident it won't disappoint.

Trusted Contributor

I MUST get this book.  Thank you @Ainhisg 

Valued Contributor

Just finished!  Just a great read: thought-provoking, disturbing, and unpredicatable.

Honored Contributor

I am number 2 on the hold's list at the library with four copies on order.  For some reason it as not come in yet.  Tues. and Wed. each week is usually the day the library gets new releases in so I am ready.  Sounds like my kind of book.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

I cannot wait until everyone has read it. Maybe we can hold a discussion on this thread or a new one.  I would love to hear fellow posters' viewpoints.