Esteemed Contributor

Re: MARCH 2022 READ ANY GOOD BOOKS LATELY?

Just finished Antiques Swap by Barbara Allan. this was a fun book to read if you can call a murder mystery fun,the characters were so quirky, they had me smiling through the whole book!

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

Just finished I See You by Clare Macintosh, WoW what a wild ride, again this was a book that had me flipping pages so fast, thought I it had all wrapped up, but the last page was a Zinger of an ending!

Wait till you read HOSTAGE!  She is a great writer with so many surprises!!

Trusted Contributor

carebears,I'm almost finished with NINE LIVES,never read his books before,but will be looking for more. Excellent read !

Esteemed Contributor

@Epicurean  You will enjoy his books!

Respected Contributor

Just finished Kathleen West Home or Away and I enjoyed the hockey and family aspect. 

Trusted Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

Just finished Antiques Swap by Barbara Allan. this was a fun book to read if you can call a murder mystery fun,the characters were so quirky, they had me smiling through the whole book!

@CareBears  I love this series. It's a lot of fun. Nothing too serious.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@Epicurean wrote:

carebears,I'm almost finished with NINE LIVES,never read his books before,but will be looking for more. Excellent read !

@Epicurean Read his book called The Kind Worth killing!!!!! One of the best books ever!

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished The Surrogate by Toni Halleen, I enjoyed this book!  It as written to show all points of view, which gave the reader several options to explore about surrogacy births, As for me I could never carry a child, feel its movement in me, hear its heartbeat, and then hand it over.  I respect women who can, so couples not able to have a child of their own can be parents, they are far stronger than I could ever be!

Honored Contributor

Finished The Wife-it was really good!!!!!!!

Now onto The Perfect Girlfriend, by Karen Hamilton!!! Another thriller......

Valued Contributor

I finished Lucy Foleys book, The Paris Apartment, a great book lots of twists and turns and a real twist in the ending!