Honored Contributor

Re: MARCH 2022 READ ANY GOOD BOOKS LATELY?

@CareBears wrote:

Just finished Millionairs Wife by Shalini Boland, for sure a page turner, very good!

@CareBears read this one a few weeks ago, it was really good! I am now finishing up The Perfect Family by that same author, and it is so good!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I have that one as well to read I am reading as fast as I can, but there are so many good books to read! 

Super Contributor

I just finished Family Secrets- a follow-up to The Protectors by Jolynn Angelini.  Loved them both.

Respected Contributor

The Pilots Daughter by Meridith Jaeger and The Magnificent Lives of Marjorie Merriweather Post  by Allison Pataki.  Loved both of them

Tonight I am going to start The Replacement Wife by Darby Kane.  She is a new author for me so we shall see.

I checked my reserve list and found that My Wiild Irish Rose by Rys Bowen has been shipped.  Love this series about Irish immigrant turned lady detective then married police captain.

Honored Contributor

I just finished "Rock, Paper, Scissors" by Alice Feeney. I've read or rather listened to everything she's written except for one but this one blew me away with both the story line but her use it language. It almost sounded prosaic in parts.  This was highly creative and it's in my top five reads from the last year.

Richard Armitrage read the male's protagonist's part and brought out the character from the pages.  

I'm now listening to "Don't Close your Eyes" by Holly Seddon that someone recommended here several years ago and I'm just now getting to it.  It's really good so far. 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse  agree about "Rock Paper Scissors." One of the best books I read last year. I also thought  "Don't Close Your Eyes" was an excellent read. Enjoy

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @icezeus  for this month's thread. Smiley Happy

I finished Goodbye Again by Mariah Stewart.  I loved  it. It seems to me, there is more story to write about. I hope there is a book 3 in this series.  *fingers crossed* 

I'm currrently listening to The Family You Make by Jill Shalvis.   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@GenXmuse  agree about "Rock Paper Scissors." One of the best books I read last year. I also thought  "Don't Close Your Eyes" was an excellent read. Enjoy

Thanks, Janey! I got through a lot last night and I'm close to putting the pieces together..I think! So many questions. It's definitely different like her other book I liked, "Don't Try to Breath" in which brain technology helps a coma patient assist in solving her crime. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just finished Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson. this was disturbing but very good!  Sitting on pins and needles good!

Honored Contributor

Just finished The Perfect Family, By Shalini Boland.. It was excellent!!!! A great twist at the end......

Now starting Cross Fire by James Patterson!