Honored Contributor

Found this book at Goodwill. It is great. Really more of a Reagan history. One of those "can't put down books".

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Super Contributor

Re: Killing Reagan by O'Reilly

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Found this book at Goodwill. It is great. Really more of a Reagan history. One of those "can't put down books".

O'Reilly does hs homework and research and from what I've read about him is uasually correct.

My DH and I read Killing Jesus last Easter, and it was the real truth about the events and death. It was not easy to read because all too often Christians don't know what all Jesus endured. I am glad I read it. As Christians we were even more moved by the supreme sacrifice.

tea

Honored Contributor

I read Killing Jesus too and because it was so detailed and accurate (in align with the Bible), it made me want to read his other Killing books; I just don't know which one to do next. Was thinking of Kennedy, but probably it will be Reagan.

Trusted Contributor

We have all the Killing books. Every year for Christmas my husband gets the new book, lovingly inscribed by me, of course. My husband would tell you they are excellent and very, very well done. 

Valued Contributor

I read Killing Kennedy and LOVED it ...

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I have not yet read any of these books...............however, I have heard only superb comments on all of them : )

Honored Contributor

O'Reilly is not shy about giving credit to his researchers.

Glad you enjoyed the book

@teainlondon wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

O'Reilly does hs homework and research and from what I've read about him is uasually correct.

My DH and I read Killing Jesus last Easter, and it was the real truth about the events and death. It was not easy to read because all too often Christians don't know what all Jesus endured. I am glad I read it. As Christians we were even more moved by the supreme sacrifice.

tea

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

I read Killing Kennedy and LOVED it ...

@Graciesmom  I read that one, because I remember the assassination so vividly. While it was fast reading and interesting so in that sense I liked it, because I didn't learn much of anything new, I certainly didn't love it.

Honored Contributor

What's with O'Reilly's obsession with "killing?"  😕