Regular Contributor

Does anyone know the title of the book Kerstin wrote and where I can buy it.  I love to watch her and want to read it.

Super Contributor

It's called Five Months Apart  and Amazon has it....

Regular Contributor

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

If you have Kindle Unlimited it's free.

Respected Contributor

Firstly, I am adopted.

What does Kerstin want an award, a career based on adopting her children? How do you think they'll feel about being singled out, being " the adopted son" etc. 

Would we write a book about having our natural kids, yes, some do. Would we talk about it, post about it nonstop? Some people adopt children for selfish reasons, they want a child. Not so much re giving the child a 'good normal home.' 

Any child is a gift, the child's welfare should be uppermost in the parents minds. That includes this whole sticky topic of adoption.

I wish her and her family the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@apple blossom wrote:

Does anyone know the title of the book Kerstin wrote and where I can buy it.  I love to watch her and want to read it.

@I am appleblossom  Who is KERSTIN? Did I miss something?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala. Kerstin Lindquist. She is a QVC host. blonde hair,,thin. Does a lot of exercise shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala I just noticed that they posted a blog this morning of her path to motherhood, there is a picture of her holding her son!

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@sunala. Kerstin Lindquist. She is a QVC host. blonde hair,,thin. Does a lot of exercise shows.

@proudlyfromNJ

@CareBears

Thanks. I didn't recognize her name because I don't watch QVC anymore, unless there's something (or someone) very special I want to see (which is basically never).

I have no idea who she is but thank you!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett